Everris launches another innovative 4th generation fertilizer
09 February 2012
Everris has just launched its third fertilizer with Dual Coating Technology in the Osmocote Exact Protect range: Osmocote Exact Protect 8-9M. This new 4th generation programmed release fertilizer is partially dual coated, resulting in a postponed start-release. It is specially designed to be combined with Everris’ new innovative plant protection product- PlantTrust.
Osmocote Exact Protect is ideal for salt-sensitive nursery stock crops or for autumn / winter potting plants in northern Europe. Osmocote Exact Protect has numerous advantages:
• Optimum availability of nutrients during season
• No release in the first 2 – 3 months after potting
• Ideal for salt-sensitive species
• Full-dose application rate is possible in autumn
• Re-fertilization in spring is no longer required
• Saves labor costs during springtime’s busy sales period
• Better growth rate due to improved effective and timing of release.